Custom Peptide Synthesis
Why Choose Auspep?
The key difference you will notice when you partner with Auspep is the high degree of technical know-how combined with our personalised service and support. We are happy to advise and work with you in the design of your custom peptide.
Quantities from research up to pilot scale can be manufactured at the required level of purity and with a range of modification options. Standard biotinylation to labeling with fluorescent dyes is all part of our service but we can accommodate more unusual requests for modifications, additions or couplings. If your research demands it, we will do our best to make it!
Auspep specialises in the synthesis of peptides and has a depth of expertise in making chemically modified or more complex peptides.
- Peptide sequences are guaranteed
- Mass spectral and HPLC analyses are supplied with all peptides
- Sequences are kept strictly confidential
- Sequences are subject to review prior to synthesis to ensure accuracy
- Contact us for a confidential discussion.
Options to Meet Every Need
Why pay for services you don’t want? Auspep will design your synthesis exactly the way you want it and you pay only for the services you specify. Some of our options include:
- Inclusion of uncommon and differentially protected amino acids and organic derivatives
- Single peptides, MAPs or groups of peptides
- Acetylation, phosphorylation, biotinylation, succinylation, cyclisation, fluorescent labeling
- Amino Acid Analysis
- Your choice of scale and purity